Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life. What are you living for?

The Beautiful Snow is falling outside, Love just sitting by the window and watching it fall to the ground or fall into nothing!  What Beauty.

So excited about what God is doing in my life, and what he is going to do in my life in the next year!
I want my life to count for something, I don't just want to be a boring Christian that reads her bible once a day then moves on. I want to have a relationship that people will notice and they will say...  "Whoa.. What does that girl got?"  I want to give God the Glory in every way for my life! I want to reach out to people who are just searching for him. The Cry of my heart is to reach people and see peoples lives changed for good! Changed for Jesus, I want to see people's hearts on fire for Jesus... Serving him Daily.... all the time!

No one is perfect, we all fall short! But My God is a forgiving God and wants to see you whole and walking in his will... Do something today for someone else.

My life is going to be lived for God! Full out, totally, completely, living for my Daddy who made me!
Without him I am nothing! I need The Holy Spirit to guide me!

What are you living me?

No comments:

Post a Comment