Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30th, 2010

Wow! It's November 30th already! Crazy how time flys.
It's Tuesday and I am at Tina and Randy Lehman's house baby sitting their kiddos.
They are 3 22 months and almost 11 months old! Reese, the 11 month old has just started walking in the last two weeks... Last Monday she was only taking like 4 steps and did not even wanna try it very much... But Yesterday when I came In She walked right over to me... So she is walking all over now. Praise the Lord for Miracles. Reese's Parents were not able to have kids. They tried for 8 years and could not conceive. In Nov. of 2008 They Adopted a one year old, Izabella from Guatemala. Two months later they adopted Jude, New born right from the hospital from this area! 3 months later they became pregnant with Reese! Praise the Lord, he is faithful!

So... today is a very exciting day because my brothers, Christian and Corwin Christman have been away for since November 8th! They went to do ministry in India for two weeks. They Led worhsip, Preached, and prayed for people. They also got to do some touring of India! It was quite exciting for them! The Lord worked and I can't wait to hear all about it. My Brother Christian has a friend Named Morris that he met and went to School of Ministry with in Toronto. Morris is a pastor at a church there so that is the connection!
This last week they have been visiting with friends in England and touring there In London and lots of places!  I'm a bit Jealous, but I'm happy that they got to have such a great opportunity! (Right now Reese is playing peek a boo with me behind my computer, and Were watching Veggie tails)

Anyways, after I get done here at 3ish I'm dropping my Car off at Tyro Auto Which is my Cousin Tyson Roggie's Auto Shop. He is going to put my snow tires on for me! We have snow now... I'm guessing it will melt but, it's pretty while it lasts. Mom and Dad are going to pick me up there and were going to head to Adams to meet Jordan and Delite who are going to ride with us to pick up the boys! they Land around 6:30 PM! I can hardly contain my excitement. Lets just say.. My Family is really close, We all have a great relationship as a family. I'm very blessed and Thankful. Corwin and I are especially Close at this time in our lives, because we have been going to the same church. It's in Watertown, it's a 30 to 40 minute ride and we go about 3 times a week. So we get to spend allot of time together! It's great fun. I'm really enjoying that church, getting to know lots of people and getting more and more involved. God is good! So after we pick the boys up from the Air port... Were going out to eat at the Outback Steakhouse! Fun times.
Well I guess it's good bye for now. God Bless your day!

Auggie Dawn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment