Monday, November 29, 2010

Surrendered to Daddy.

Today is a new day!
I am nothing, Jesus is everything.
I’m sick of living my own way, being fake.
Living for myself being Selfish I can live without!
Daddy, More of you, None of me! Show me your Glory I want to see your face. I’m sick of living a comfortable life… use my talents for your glory. Guide my every step. I give you total control. Here I am Lord! Use me. I surrender my dreams.. Everything I am now I give it to you to remake and to perfect for your glory! Open my ears to hear everything I don’t wanna miss a beat of your heart.
I’m not willing to just let life pass by me without doing your will. I’m not willing to stand back and not press in to you when other people are in need of a miracle and your power in their life!

Aug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment