Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If God is for us, Who Can be againts us??

Wow! It’s January! I’m in Florida right now. I came last weds the 5th J it’s now January 11th. I’m here watching Danny and Shana Orser’s Kids while they are on a cruise.
The last Couple of days have been rather tough for me. Me feeling very alone and just lonely.
Feeling almost like a failure. Not spending the time with God that I should, not obeying everything he was telling me. Last night I felt much better when going to sleep I was not sure what to do but I was just reading my bible and I decided to read from Romans cause there was a paper in my bible that I had from a women’s retreat I was at back in May. So… I came across and decided to read Romans 8:16.. Then I just decided to read up to 16. It was so good and life giving to me and so where I was at!! I felt very encouraged. Therefore, there is now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the spirit who gives life has set you free!!!!… From the law of sin and Death!! And it just talked about how we are not controlled by sinful nature But we are controlled by the Spirit, If Indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. The Enemy was trying so hard to discourage me and to put lies in my head and I think I was maybe starting to believe! But after I read this I felt it all fall off and I felt fine!! It was very encouraging.
 
 
So Today I was also feeling like that again. Just Lonely missing people back home maybe just a bit tired... To the point of almost crying… Feeling like I had not patience doing school with the Girls. (Rachel is 8 and Annika is 5)
I’m in the kitchen feeling a little bit better but still just struggling a bit making lunch and dinner…
A Friend calls me. She just had to ask me about something.. I almost get off the phone with her and decide I’m going to tell her what I’m feeling like and just ask her to pray for me! She prays for me right then. We then talked about my situation and that totally helped! God is so faithful and does cool stuff like that just has people in your life for a reason! I love it. So after Lunch I just decided I would listen to a Testimony by Jennifer Miller Toledo! It’s so amazing it’s about an hour long. I recommend you to take that hour and just take it all in. It’s so good and encouraging! So I listened to that felt really encouraged, and it gave me such ambition… just to seek after God’s heart! To seek after his will for my life. And just to truly continue giving him myself! Dieing to myself, offering myself to him as a living sacrifice! I then decided to continue reading in Romans 8:18 - 30 The Title for this part of the chapter is “Present Suffering and Future Glory” “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. The creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the Creation was subjected to frustration, not by it’s own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from it’s bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved but hope that is seen is no hope at all who hopes for what they already have? But we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us though wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God!!! And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the Firstborn among many brothers and sisters, And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified!”

The last part of the Chapter in Romans is Titled "More than Conquerors"
More Than Conquerors
 31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
   “For your sake we face death all day long;
   we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[a]
 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 
So that really encouraged me! Let it encourage you!
I’m really excited about Gods plan for my life. As his plans are unfolded and revealed to me…. And continue to unfold I will wait patiently. Until that all happens I will seek his face and continue to encourage others in him! And to be a light in this dark world… be a light for Jesus. I will go where he wants me to go, do what he asks of me! I won’t just stand and do nothing while I’m waiting, I will serve him! God has amazing things he want me to do!
So I’m just here in Florida for about another week. Then I’m home for about 3 weeks, then heading off to Tennessee for 2 months! I’m still just asking God what he wants and has for me when I get home in April! It’s an adventure, I’m excited to see what will happen. J
God bless you today, May you give him your all and serve him in everything you do!
August Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment