Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mama's! Proverbs 22 -

I'm quite mad at myself right now... just kidding not really mad. Just thinking I should have done better at blogging! So here goes another try.. i guess even if it's just a couple lines from my day or thoughts. I'll try and post more! :) Anyways here goes.. 

Mama's


My Mama is awesome, selfless, hard worker, caring, thoughtful, loves Jesus, loves my Dad, is great with money (saving lots, but still letting herself give and spend on herself here and there.), and is amazing cause she carried me inside of her for 9 months! 


Sometimes I do forget all that my Mom has learned in here 51 years of life. I think I know more then her. I forget how much she has done for me, how much Dad and her have struggled to make ends meet to make sure I could eat when I was young! How much they really trust God, and did not have a choice but to trust in him! Anyways, today I just want to Honor my Mama! She is truly amazing! I struggle with having a bad attitude when she asks me to do things, and when she says something I think is just dumb but she knows allot more then me!!! So i'm really just working at asking God to change my heart and to help me to see my Mama with different eyes. I'm so blessed to have a Mama! I know some people that don't! So today don't forget to thank the Lord for your Mom and Dad! They helped pave the way for ya!




I'm also so very blessed to have been trained in a way so that now that I am older and now on my own I am not departing from my parents, and i'm not departing from their training. I'm chasing after God's heart! I'm so thankful for my parents disciplining me when I was little. I understand now how important it was. I look forward to training up my own children, and just to bring more children into the world that love Jesus, and have a good view on God!
6Train up a child in the way he should go,
         Even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6





"Honor your father and mother." This is the first commandment with a promise:
If you honor your father and mother, "things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth." Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord.  Ephesians 6:2-4




On a side note! I like to remember to be happy so this song just really applies to my life! I hope this song blesses you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6uP5AkskmE




Bye for now,


Auggie Dawn :)

1 comment: